|Home >> HR Jobs >> |
|AM - HR - Mfg/Plant - FMCG - XLRI/TISS (2-4 yrs)|
| 23rd Jul 2012
|No of Views : 624
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1219|
|Experience :- 2 - 4|
Location :- Kolkata , Any Location
Company :- Options India Group
Excellent HR openings for XLRI/ TISS/ SCM-HRD/ MDI- 2008-2010 batch
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Assistant Manager- HR position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at KOLKATA or at Manufacturing plants located aross India.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Candidate Profile : An experienced manager having expertise in Generalist/ Corp HR or Plant HR and IR functions. Ideally with 2-3 yrs post qualification experience in HR and employee relations in a large manufacturing comapny will be ideal.
MBA in HR / Post Graduate Diploma in HRM - From XLRI/ TISS/ SCM-HRD/ MDI- 2008-2010 batch
• Talent Acquisition - Acquiring talent at the right time, at the right cost while embedding best in class systems and processes including outcome focused orientation
• Develops a sourcing plan and ensures adherence to the selection process .
• Prepares and negotiates the offer /appointment terms right up to on boarding of the new hires .
• Responsible for the administration of the OE survey, ensuring that Managers have access to and cascade results .
• Facilitates the action planning workshops and tracking the effectiveness
• Induction & On boarding of the New Recruits
• Implementation of the Performance Management Way in the unit – Goal Setting, Mid Year Review, One-on-Ones, Annual Review
• Develop strong business relationship within HR Team and leverage the relationships to deliver the people objectives and in the process also embed the Talent Management and Performance Management Ways
• Talent Development – Capturing and Execution of the individual development plans. Responsible for rolling out of all Capability Development initiatives for all levels up to Managers in the region
• Align HR functions’ policies and practices with business needs. Interpret and monitor the application and compliance of HR policies and practices
a Establishing two-way formal as well as informal internal communication channels to bring transparency in industrial relation system.
a Following sustainable IR policies which are in long-term interest of the organisation.
a Handling trade unions and charter of demands.
a Conducting periodical meeting with unions for redressal of grievances for creating an amicable environment in the organisation.
a Discussing & negotiating with employee & union for issues related to work (employees discipline, employees deployment and other IR issues), etc.
a Counselling / grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating employee satisfaction and IR survey, and community development initiatives.
a Interacting with employees on a regular basis to motivate and boost their morale; attending to employee grievances and resolving interpersonal conflicts through coaching and counselling sessions.
a Organising employee welfare activities, sports & cultural programmes to boost the morale of the employees & their dependents.
a Ensuring that labours deployed are provided with all the basic amenities for healthy along with congenial work environment.
Liaison / Statutory Compliance
a Representing before the statutory authority in conciliation on behalf of the company for various approvals, clearances, negotiations and settlements.
a Carrying out day to day interactions with the Trade Union Officials.
a Coordinating with various departments / branch Head for long term and short term manpower requirements at the unit, at the onset of the financial year, taking into consideration the next 3 yr expansion plan.
a Ensuring compliances of all statuary requirements related to HR (Labour Legislations) and Contractors establishment.
Salary : Around Rs. 14.0 Lpa
Location: KOLKATA or at Manufacturing plants located aross India
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate across locations
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Options India, New Delhi
Key Skills :- HR Generalist , Talent Acquisition , Administration , Performance Management , Business Relationship , Talent Management ,