|Home >> Operations Jobs >> |
|BD - FMCG/F&B/Liquor (7-10 Yrs)|
| 3rd Aug 2012
|No of Views : 490
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1235|
|Experience :- 7 - 10|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Options India Group
Excellent Openings as NATIONAL HEAD- Biz Development for topmost Beverages MNC for Bangalore
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- ITC Limited, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an NATIONAL HEAD- Business Development for Packaged Drinking Water position with the topmost Beverages MNC in India. The position is to be based at Bangalore.
Our client is an integrated and diversified international group. It is one of the world's largest beverages MNC with distribution agreements in over 60 countries across five continents and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in many of the countries in which it has operations. It has more brands in the world’s top 50 than any other beverage manufacturer and it ranks among the top three beverage manufacturers in more than 30 countries. It employs over 38,000 people worldwide.
Candidate Profile :
• An MBA with about 7-10 years experience in Business Development and Franchisee Management in a Reputed FMCG/ Beverages/ Drinking Water Company
• Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
• Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
• Manage ambiguity
• Excellent analytical abilities
Atleast 7+ years of experience in mainline FMCG/ Beverages/ Liquor categories of which the candidate should have worked in Business Development and Franchisee Management role for Packaged Drinking Water for not less than 5 years. The candidate must demonstrate a sound experience in Sales and Distribution Management and Franchisee operations, as also a sound understanding of his operating business environment. He should have strong communication/interpersonal skills with the ablity to think and operate strategically towards taking effective business decisions.
The person in the role needs to support the Head – Business Development in setting up standard systems across all the Franchisees. He will be responsible for monitoring the existing contracts and also support in expansion of current and new business. He will have to plan for setting up an optimal Pan India distribution network for Packaged Drinking Water and Soda. The person in the role will also need to work on setting up an agreed MIS with the Franchisees. He will have to work closely with the Franchisees to ensure that they are following the quality norms as specified by the company. He will have to work closely with Finance / Decision Support to keep a track of royalty received against the targets.
• Build and Maintain a live database of all the Franchisees, by brand by region
• Achieving planned sales Objectives through identification & tapping of new business opportunities; with Profit responsibility.
• Identifying channel partners including Franchisee’s, dealers, distributors, sub dealers and guiding them to ensure good Distribution PAN India , while maximizing their ROI
• Planning & implementing marketing/ promotional plans through Franchisee with co-ordination of Brand and sales Team to enhance brand visibility & enquiry
• Monitoring, mentoring & motivating frontline sales team to deliver quality services in market
• Reviewing & analysing market scenario to fine tune the sales & marketing strategies
• Conducting Training programs to distributor s and salesmen.
• Support in rolling out a standard MIS between the company and Franchisees and implementation of Quality tests as specified by the company
• Personal Visits and Audit of the Franchisees
• Ensure that the quality tests are carried as per the agreed Frequency
• Take up the Quality issues with Technical and close them with the Franchisee
• Follow up on Agreed MIS with The Franchisees
• Implementing and executing of the PILOT Project as per objective set
• Follow up on royalty payments as agreed with the Franchisee
• Ensure that the royalty MIS is generated timely to keep track of actual sales against Targets
• Ensure that all documentation of contracts is done as per the agreed terms and conditions and in line with the company policy
• Help in closing all the formalities for New Contracts in Liaison with legal
Salary : Best in the FMCG/ Beverages industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to BANGALORE
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Options India Group, New Delhi
Key Skills :- BD - FMCG / F&B / Liquor ,