|Experience :- 8 - 12|
Location :- Chennai
Company :- Antal International Network
SENIOR BAAN SUPPORT ARCHITECT/ ADMINISTRATOR
We are currently working on a Baan Administrator/ Architect requirement for the business centre of a multi-billion dollar company. We are looking for someone with an experience of 8 to 12 years (Plus or minus 2 years can be accommodated), an expert in the Baan ERP technology. Please find the JD attached with the mail. The location will be Chennai
Designation : Senior BaaN Support Architect/ Administrator
Shift : Open to all shifts
Education Level : BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology), MCA
1) Baan Level 3 support analyst.
2) Responsible for Root cause analysis of day-to-day incidents on our Baan V & IV ERP instances. Follow-up on resolution.
3) Patch installation through PMC. Tools and Functional.
4) Baan installation and setup, Porting set upgrades, testing, planning and execution.
5) Architect for Baan IV & V environments. Over 18000 users configured. Over 3000 concurrent connections.
6) Understand and define appropriate Baan parameters for the installations.
7) Define appropriate Solaris system parameters for the Baan application servers.
8) Close co-ordination with back-end support teams - Solaris Administrators, Oracle DBA, Storage and Network architects.
9) Responsible for interface deployment and maintenance. Cware, Open world, Infor SOA and other bolt-ons.
10) Maintain Baan and interface licensing using SLM. Installation and maintenance.
11) Generate statistics and reports from the Baan env. for performance analysis.
12) Create tools and procedures for effective management of the Baan env.
1) Fully proficient in Baan V & IV tools and administration procedures. (Right from User management to Development).
2) Expert in using various analysis tools, profiling, tracing methods, debugging scripts, etc. for problem solving.
3) Expert in SLM, OW, Cware, SOA technologies.
4) Good knowledge of the Solaris 10 operating system, Unix/Shell scripting.
5) Good knowledge in Oracle 10g DB administration, SQLPlus, querying, scripting.
6) Ability to create UNIX/Shell, SQL scripts for day-to-day maintenance of the Baan platform, generate statistical reports for performance analysis.
7) Good knowledge on Baan development module. Architect new ideas for Baan maintenance into Baan modules.
8) Good knowledge in SOX and SOD compliance requirements.
9) Good knowledge in DEM and Worktop technologies.
10) Strong Project management experience. Ability to manage any implementation project from inception to production.
11) Exposure to Tivoli workload scheduler, Deliveryware & Dameware, Infor Barcoding technologies will be an added advantage
Antal International Network
Key Skills :- Proficient with Baan IV and V tools and admin procedures , Expert in analysis tools , profiling and tracing methods , debugging scripts , Expert in SLM , OW , Cware , SOA Technologies , Solaris 10 OS , Unix and shell scripting , SOX and SOD ,