|Experience :- 3 - 8|
Location :- Bangalore , Chennai , Gurgaon , Mumbai
Company :- Asterion Consulting Private Limited
Capital Markets-Banking Process Design Consultant Role with Leading MNCRole: Consultant
Experience: 3-8 years
P.S.-Candidates with UK Tier 1 Visa should only apply(Mandatory Requirement)
Key responsibilities of the role include:
Typical responsibilities would include;
Map ‘as is’ and designing target operating model.
Design ‘to be’ processes / structures / work flow management etc.
Develop and manage business requirement specification.
Project management and offshore client management
Strengthen offerings – development of collateral, methodology refinements, best practices updates and trends tracking, create and support proposals incorporating organization value proposition.
Incorporate organization best practices & development methodologies into every stage of the project management lifecycle.
• 3-8 years of industry experience in capital markets (retail or institutional brokerage, wealth management, asset/investment management, stock exchange, clearing corporation, depository, transfer agency, fund administration, custodial banking etc).
• Candidates are required to have strong capital markets background (operations, front, middle office and back office functions).
• Knowledge of financial products (equities, fixed income, derivatives), processes (Collateral Management, trading, settlements, corporate actions, compliance, risk management and accounting).
• Prior experience of working on consulting projects is desirable.
• Experience in strategy, operations, process redesign, or systems design in a Capital market/financial services environment is highly desired.
• Exposure to one or more products – Murex, Calypso, SunGard Front Arena, Summit, Kondor+ and Wall Street Systems is desirable.
• Prior experience of working with product development teams across development life cycle stages – estimation, requirements detailing, functional specification, testing is desirable.
• The candidate should have a good understanding of industry trends, challenges, business and technology imperatives etc.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
• Should have excellent communication, presentation and client interaction skills.
• Should have an analytical bent of mind with capability of deciding on nature of information needed and the ability to derive business sense of such information.
• Should be able to think logically and present ideas convincingly.
• Initiative in keeping abreast of changing industry practices, analysis and design methods, tools and techniques and emerging technologies.
• Ability to develop & maintain working relationships with a number of stakeholders and senior professionals.
If interested please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 080-42556827
Thanks & Regards
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91-80-42556837 |
Key Skills :- equities , fixed income , derivatives ,