|Home >> Others >> Legal Jobs|
|Contract Analyst/Lead (4-10 yrs)|
| 30th Mar 2012
|No of Views : 633
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 953|
|Experience :- 4 - 10|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Recruise India Consulting
Position :- Contract Analyst/Lead (BA-LLB,LLM)
Company: - Our client is a leading technology insights, market intelligence and advisory services company, serving more than 500 clients around the world to help them achieve operational excellence.
Experience: - 4-10years
Job Description/ Responsibilities:-
• Executing outsourced contract management for clients.
• Review of contracts.
• Establish contract management processes for deals of high revenue.
• Manage the contract on a daily basis, vetting of contracts, drafting of contracts.
• Ensure the engagement's deliverable tracking process/system complies with the contract.
• Software license agreement.
• Contract negotiation.
• Contract abstraction.
• Identify non-compliance issues and support their resolution.
• Education: BA-LLB, LLM.
• Good language skills (required to understand contractual terms & interact with the client)
Please send your updated profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills :- Contract negotiation. Contract abstraction. ,