|Experience :- 4 - 7|
Location :- Pune
Company :- CRISIL Global Research & Analytics
Job title - Senior Research / Lead Analyst – Credit Analysis
Location - Pune
Experience - 4 – 7 Years
- The role comprises supporting onshore analysts on credit assessment of various entities, primarily corporate and financial institutions
- Work involves undertaking research and analysis of entities, primarily corporate entities, to assess their credit strength. Additionally, the work involves valuation of fixed income securities issued by the companies under coverage based on company fundamentals and macro factors
- Other activities may include preparing industry and country research reports, maintaining and updating financial models and maintain company/industry specific databases, preparing news flows and tracking credit events for a portfolio of credits.
- The role also requires training and guiding the team on specific aspects of credit research.
Qualification - CA/MBA Finance/CFA/FRM
- Should have 4 to 7 years of experience specifically in credit research and analysis
- Excellent understanding of creating and maintaining financial models (spreads), forecasting models
- Ability to identify key characteristics and drivers of an industry
- Credit assessment and analysis, including business, financial and management profiling
- Ability to identify key risks and related mitigants related to an entity
- Good understanding of the credit rating scale of major rating agencies
- Excellent report writing skills on individual credits, sector and the industry
- Ability to communicate analytical thoughts in a crisp, concise and precise manner
- Good understanding of accounting concepts
About CRISIL GR&A: CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the largest and top-ranked provider of high end research and analytics services to the world's leading commercial and investment banks, insurance companies, corporations, consulting firms, private equity players and asset management firms. CRISIL GR&A operates from research centers in Argentina, China, India and Poland, providing research support across several time zones and in multiple languages to global organizations. It has deep expertise in the areas of equity research, fixed income research (covering global economies, 150 global sectors and over 3000 global companies), valuations, pricing complex derivatives, structured finance, risk management, actuarial analysis and business intelligence.
For more information, please visit www.crisil.com/gra and www.irevna.com
Please Forward your updated Resume to Jayakumar through email@example.com
Key Skills :- ,