|Home >> Finance Jobs >> |
|Credit & Portfolio Loss Forecasting (2-7 yrs)|
| 27th Dec 2011
|No of Views : 524
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 677|
|Experience :- 2 - 7|
Location :- Mumbai
Company :- Asterion Consulting Private Limited
Assistant Manager – Credit & Portfolio Loss Forecasting Analytics in Leading Financial Services Company
Role: Assistant Manager/Manager
Experience: 2-7 years
· Developing, Improving loss forecasting process.
· Assess risk levels for the entire credit spectrum across multiple products and retail formats consistent with program financial objectives.
· Apply an excellent working knowledge of consumer risk analytics and forecasting techniques which include concepts of segmentation, regression and their use.
· Tracking emerging trends and comparing with actuals and forecasts and provide updates on potential opportunities to senior management on a timely basis.
· Developing and maintaining the data infrastructure to support all loss forecasting initiatives.
· The candidate will have visibility to senior risk / finance managers on a regular basis and provide a review of the portfolio loss performance.
Experience in statistical tools such as SAS, BASEL II preferred
Experience in financial modeling structures
If interested please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 080-42556837
Thanks & Regards
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91-80-42556837 |
Key Skills :- SAS , BASEL ,