|Home >> Consulting Jobs >> |
|Customer Strategy & Analytics- BFSI (2-4 yrs)|
| 4th Jul 2012
|No of Views : 413
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1177|
|Experience :- 2 - 4|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Asterion Consulting Private Limited
Sr Analyst_Customer Strategy & Analytics Role with leading MNCSr. Analyst, Customer Strategy & Analytics,
Role: Senior Analyst
Experience: 2-4 years
Qualification-MBA from Tier 1 College
As a Sr. Analyst, Customer Strategy & Analytics, you will work with business partners to:
- Improve strategic decisions through advanced data-mining and analytics. Leverage state-of-the-art data mining tools and modelling techniques to solve business problems.
- Perform advanced statistical analyses that help detect consumer behavioural patterns and translate findings into business actions that ultimately lead to improved financial results.
- Develop, maintain and enhance statistical models to help drive profitable actions. Conceptualize modelling framework, define data requirements, create predictive variables, and coordinate model implementation with other business partners.
- Champion data driven insights on customer behaviour. Create segmentation schemes to help improve customer acquisition, retention and loyalty. Identify market opportunities.
- Perform advanced statistical analyses to help improve agent network productivity.
- Maintain and enhance statistical algorithms/ models to estimate price elasticity. Perform financial and statistical analysis for different pricing frameworks.
- Create experimental designs to understand drivers of business performance.
- Help to orchestrate multi-channel go-to-market programs.
Demonstrate leadership by successfully managing medium to large projects
Thanks & Regards
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91-80-42556827 | email@example.com
Key Skills :- analytics ,marketing analytics , sas ,marketing strategy , customer analytics , customer retention strategy , cluster ,segmentation , cross sell , up sell , acquisition strategy , market mix ,