|Experience :- 4 - 6|
Location :- Mumbai
Company :- Pylon Management Consulting
Sr Level Requirement in Mumbai
Shift: 9.am to 10.pm
Travel Analytics (Deputy Manager)
• Masters degree, preferably in quantitative discipline (Statistics/Econometrics/Industrial Engineering/ Operations Research. Preferred in that order)
• 4-6 years experience in strong analytics with at least 2 years for Airline
• Experience with Call Center analytics in airline environment.
• Ability to independently perform client management, project management and project execution
• Strong knowledge of SAS, MS Excel is a must
• Ability to work in a matrix structure with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated problem solving skills
Role and responsibilities:
• Actively engage with internal stakeholders, existing and potential clients to ideate, propose, build analytical solutions to various business problems
• Will liaise with various stakeholders to write ensure signoff of Letters of intent/engagement etc.
• Kick-off the analytical projects and ensure analytical deliverables are developed, documented, presented and closed out with internal/external customers.
• Support existing analytics teams with projects as needed.
• Spearhead creating new analytics teams and leading the teams as opportunity arise.
• Keep all relevant stakeholders apprised of progress on projects/client engagements.
Please post is separately
Interested kindly share your detail / queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Skills :- Travel Analytics ,