|Home >> IT Jobs >> |
|Director Product Development (15+ Yrs)|
| 9th Jul 2012
|No of Views : 479
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1183|
|Experience :- 15 - |
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- GAMA Management Consultancy
Position: Director Product Development
Location: Bangalore, India
• Provide overall management for the software development teams including setting priorities and making key hands- on technical contributions
• Improve business processes and support critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation and maintenance of software products
• Responsible for strategic and tactical direction to the team handling requirement, design, development and delivery of modules on time as per specified quality standards
• Develop Strategic Business Plans that stem from organization’s strength and builds on its competitive advantages
• Manage multiple development projects with aggressive schedules in a fast-paced work environment
• Foster a motivating and challenging environment to facilitate creativity and productivity within the team
• Mentor, coach, and develop staff members as necessary - Hire and develop best in class management team
• Ability to work with multiple levels in the organization, and in a global setting
• Ensuring that key milestones are met and that solutions delivered are of the highest quality possible
• Delivery on project timelines, internal and external SLAs with emphasis on turn times and error free work product
• Maintain highest level of internal / external customer satisfaction
• Ensure migration of existing legacy application to the Java platform ensuring a stable production environment.
• Ensure controlled releases to production, with amongst other measures, stringent code reviews from standards and performance perspectives. Use metrics demonstrate success.
• Ensure fit of personnel to tasks.
• Deal decisively with underperforming personnel.
• Understand all REAL products with their interrelationships and collective relevance to business and ensure appropriate availability and stability to the Business.
• Bachelor’s / Advanced degree in Computer Science / Engineering required. MBA preferred
• 15+ years of software development experience, with 8+ years’ experience in a managerial capacity
• Knowledge of Process Management
• Professional experience with the one or more of the following interactive languages and technologies is required – JAVA, J2EE, Oracle, Microsoft Technologies, Dot Net
• Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry is preferred
Sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards
Key Skills :- of Process Management , JAVA , J2EE , Oracle , Microsoft Technologies , Dot Net ,