|Home >> Finance Jobs >> |
|Equity Research Analyst (0-2 yrs)|
| 22nd Jul 2011
|No of Views : 3686
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 157|
|Experience :- 0 - 2|
Location :- Mumbai
Company :- Hcapital
Company:- Investment bank in Mumbai
Job Title:- Equity Research Analyst
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Location : Mumbai
Developing a product for generating comprehensive equity reports for the corporate.
This product should enable the onshore sales person / trader to send reports to the corporate respective to a particular stock. The reports generated will contain the breakup of company’s flow in the stock. It will also have details such as split up by buy/sell stock, by region, by customer and type (hedge/long only etc). The report should also contain a quick wrap of news out of the sector of the stock.
The business is time critical and operationally intensive. We require an individual who is numerate, organized and with very good attention to detail.
1) Strong technical and academic background (CA/ CFA)
2) Graduate, or 0-2 years of related experience (Desk Analyst, Debt Capital Markets, Bond Trading)
3) Working knowledge of the Bloomberg trading system (Desirable)
4) Market trend interpretation and statistical modelling
5) Superior analytical aptitude, problem solving abilities
6) A background in consultancy would be advantageous
1) Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
2) Individual with a commitment & motivation for self development and growth
3) Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
4) Ability, attitude and temperament to deliver in a high pressure environment is an absolute must
5) Self starter, with initiative and ability to work on their own
Please send over your updated resumes on email id :- firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject as Application for Analyst for Investment Bank.
Thanks & Regards,
Key Skills :- ,