|Home >> Finance Jobs >> |
|Finance Manager (6-10yrs)|
| 22nd Jul 2011
|No of Views : 1394
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 161|
|Experience :- 6 - 10|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Gamaindia
- Participate in the Segment accounting and reporting functions.
- Ensure monthly closing process and account reconciliations are completed within the preset timelines.
- Devise processes to cut down close timelines by process improvements and automation of information flow from the source to the accounting systems
- Standardize account reconciliations
- Manage revenue accounting, documentation and related reconciliation
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a system of internal controls that are Sarbanes-Oxley compliant.
- Support Company's other functions within the Finance umbrella- such as Financial Reporting, Tax, Treasury, FP&A, Internal Audit, Corp Strategy, Six Sigma, etc.
- Supervise completion of monthly reports to management.
- Support management and business units through the preparation of analytical reports, trend and variance analysis.
- Direct and participate in special projects & process re-engineering efforts.
- Facilitate cost saving through process improvements and providing inputs to management
- Have financial reviews with senior management in finance and the Business heads
- Liaise with the internal and statutory auditors to provide them with timely and accurate information requested.
Key Result Areas:
- Pursue continuous improvement of the closing process.
- Explore, and drive process efficiency measures, methodologies, workflows, tools, technology and applications for productivity improvements.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of month-end close and reporting activities.
- Understand, apply and adhere to applicable Accounting Policies and Principles.
- Adherence to company policies and procedures, including Code of Business Conduct & Ethics and Corporate Values.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory bodies.
- Maintain high standards of quality, accuracy, timeliness and reliability in the team.
- Achieving HRD Standards, key performance drivers and the expected end results produced
Required Qualifications / Certifications:
- Chartered Accountant (CA). Additional CPA qualification preferable.
- 6 to 8 years post qualification experience.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to manage a team
- Flexible and proactive, with a high degree of decision making capacity.
- Familiarity with US GAAP accounting standards.
- Familiarity with IFRS preferable.
- Good conceptual and analytical skills.
- Smart with good interpersonal, leadership and communication skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Key Skills :- ,