|Experience :- 10 - |
Location :- Hyderabad
Company :- Options India
Excellent Openings as HEAD OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE with the topmost Foods and Beverages MNC in India
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Head Operational Excellence position with the topmost Foods and Beverages MNC in India. The position is to be based at plant in Andhra Pradesh.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Beverages, Healthcare segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
• To improve the site performance by implementing Lean Sigma philosophy under Operational Excellence Program.
• • To Embed Operational Excellence culture into main artery of business
• • To lead Operational Excellence concepts / objectives and implement plans at the site so as to enhance business performance via improved ways of working
• • To lead and cascade Vision Factory initiatives across the organization
• To provide organizational change leadership by creating and implementing an Innovation strategy
• • Lead Operational Excellence at site so as to ensure that it becomes integrated with the ways of working and thereby ensuring that all targets of OE are satisfactorily met
• • Strategize the deployment plan for embedding Operational Excellence in Rajahmundry business to drive improvement and delivering benefits to the business.
• • Lead strategic implementation of Lean Sigma methodology into the business to drive out waste variation and complexities from the business and deliver benefits.
• • Articulate and communicate OE vision for site serving as a role model for Operational Excellence behaviors and values
• • Work with functional leaders to establish compelling cases for change in functions, and further develop Lean Sigma Strategies and Deployment plans
• • Ensure Site leadership is fully aligned to deliver business improvement using Operational Excellence Create detailed plan listing prioritized utilization of all resources in support of OE initiatives.
• • Mentor senior managers and functional leaders in Lean Sigma deployment, where appropriate.
• • Mentor and coach Experts/ L&MLS attendees towards appropriate accreditation and ensure OE capability is built at the site
• • Facilitate senior and cross functional groups in Lean Sigma processes such as Base-lining/Kaizens
• • Network with other Site Champions to exchange learning’s and good practices both internally and externally.
• • Conduct R&C events periodically to ensure high performers are appropriately rewarded.
• • Identifying & arrange training of Experts & staff supporting OE
• • Carry out Accelerated Innovation through use of the emerging & new technologies available in the factory operations for the purpose of automation, energy savings TPM, cost saving etc in line with the GMS commitment and alignment with the company’s growth plan
• • Interface with other manufacturing sites in the network to ensure Knowledge sharing & communication of best practices
• • Interface with departments at site to ensure potential ideas are being captured, explored and brainstormed
• • Creating a culture where Innovation is valued and accepted and a way of working
• • Manage all initiatives associated with the GQP, GQMP & Quality policy, EHS & compliance at site
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Engineering/Technology or Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Others or equivalent.
• At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Managers.Others or equivalent.
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Manufacturing Plant in Andhra Pradesh
For this we require you to furnish the following details:-
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current & expected compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Andhra Pradesh
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Key Skills :- Operation Excellence Champion , Lean , Six Sigma , Green , Black , Belt , , tqm , quality , 6 sigma , TPM , ,