|Home >> Finance Jobs >> |
|Leader Operations - Bank (12-17 yrs)|
| 1st Aug 2012
|No of Views : 434
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1233|
|Experience :- 12 - 17|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Asterion Consulting Private Limited
Leader Operations Role in Leading Bank
Role: Leader Operations
Qualification: MBA from Tier 1 institutes
Knowledge and Expertise :
• 12+ years of overall years of experience in ITES/Operations sector
• 2+ years of direct experience of managing large teams and managing through front line supervisors.
• Working knowledge of quality and BI tools
• Working Knowledge on MIS reporting, Fund management, Operation management.
• Familiarity with budgeting and planning processes
• Project/Operations Management skills to manage complex projects across organizational boundaries and to develop project plan models, including work breakdown structures.
• Teamwork – the ability to work as a team player is essential
• Strong Experience in Executive reporting, delivery status reporting and meeting all other communication needs of the organization.
The Leader is responsible for the end to end delivery management of a portfolio of operations (Business Services/BPO profile work streams) and reporting services across internal & external partners. The role would also require the manager to drive efforts for building forward looking capabilities that would allow expansion of the business.
• Partner management: Identify partners’ needs and effectively engage with them to handle communication, alignment, reporting and escalations.
• People management: Demonstrate effective leadership in managing diverse teams and demonstrate ability to manage through front-line supervisors. Performance management, talent risk assessment, succession planning, training and coaching, and proactive mechanism to address personnel challenges, are some of the key aspects of this role.
• Delivery management: Ensure that the SLAs (both internal and partner/client) of all the services are met or exceeded. Includes responsibility of delivery through vendor
• Reporting: Executive reporting, delivery status reporting and meeting all other communication needs of the organization.
• Risk Plan, to identify portfolio level risks and dependencies, and develop and execute mitigation strategies
• Execute initiatives which could be group, vertical or BU specific.
If interested please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . Also if any of your friends are interested for the role, kindly refer them to me.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr.Consultant-Recruitment | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct : +91 - 80 - 42556813 |Mobile: 9902876985
Key Skills :- Executive reporting , delivery status reporting ,