|Experience :- 7 - |
Location :- Hyderabad
Company :- Options India
Excellent Openings as MANAGER- CUSTOMER SERVICE & LOGISTICS with the topmost Foods and Beverages MNC in India
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a MANAGER CUSTOMER SERVICE & LOGISTICS position with the topmost Foods and Beverages MNC in India. The position is to be based at their plant in Andhra Pradesh.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Beverages, Healthcare segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
• Lead the CSL team at plant site to
• - Receive, issue and safe storage of right Quality / Quantity of raw/packing/ consumables for the smooth run of manufacturing operations
• - Ensure to achieve site SPA target in the delivery of finished goods to respective packing stations as per the plan
• - Optimize the cost of inventory of General store and Engineering spares (approx.3000 in Nos.) and reduce complexities with customer delight
• - Effective scheduling of raw material to meet the manufacturing plan without stock outs
• - Rationalize material handling costs with better working conditions
• - To support manufacturing operations and liaison with vendors and H.O procurement to meet the packing plan.
• NITIE/ SP Jain Passouts will be preferred.
• Candidate must possess at least a Master in Business Admin/Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration/Post Graduate Program in Management in Others or equivalent.
• At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent. Job role in Supply Chain or Logistics.
Salary: Best in Industry
Location: Manufacturing Plant in Andhra Pradesh
For this we require you to furnish the following details:-
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current & expected compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Andhra Pradesh
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Key Skills :- Factory Logistics & SCM or Plant Logistics & SCM , Supply Chain and Logistics ,