|Experience :- 7 - 13|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Asterion Consulting Private Limited
Product Development Manager Role with leading MNC
Product Development Manager
Experience: 7-13 years
• Manage engineering and operational project/program teams in the design, test and deployment of new infrastructure projects, products, and/or features.
• Ensure new technologies are employed productively in operations by planning their release, working with internal customers on adoption, as well as identifying and resolving problems throughout the project's life cycle.
• Plan, coordinate, and deliver engineering projects by working closely with Product Management and other teams by understanding the priorities.
• Set and achieve challenging goals and build trust and influence across teams
• Experience in technically leading software development projects.
• Experience with all aspects of software development lifecycle. Knowledge of agile methodologies is a big plus.
• Strong Object Oriented programming skills. Extensive hands-on experience in Java and J2EE technologies is a big plus
• 7+ yrs of hands-on “product development” experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• 2+ years of experience in managing a team of software engineers is a must
Thanks & Regards
Consultant | Asterion Consulting Private Limited | Direct: +91-80-42556837 | email@example.com
Key Skills :- Java and J2EE , product development ,