|Home >> R&D >> Other R&D|
|Patent Agent / Patent Engineer|
| 19th Sep 2011
|No of Views : 617
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 416|
|Experience :- 2 - 12|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- GE India Technology
Role Summary/Purpose : The successful candidate will assist in creation and management of strategic and tactical IP assets for the Appliances business, investigate IP risk for new products introductions and suggest possible actions.
Essential Responsibilities - The analyst will search, analyze and compile technical, commercial, and patent information using a variety of free and subscribed databases
- Working in a well-coordinated team of attorneys and technologists, the analyst will help develop patent and technology landscapes, identify white spaces , develop technology roadmaps, assess competitive position, perform clearance analysis for new product introductions, perform various other types of intellectual property analyses, and provide relevant conclusions and recommendations to technologists, technology management and legal personnel.
Qualifications/Requirements : The candidate must have
- A Masters degree from a leading institution in Mechanical / Electrical engineering or a related discipline;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; and
- A passion for technology and customers.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Desired Characteristics - At least two years’ experience and product domain knowledge in Appliance industry;
- Prior experience in IP analysis and searching using various databases, such as, Delphion, Micropatent and open literature.
Key Skills :- Delphion | Micropatent | IP analysis ,