|Home >> IT Jobs >> |
|Product Architect - J2EE (12+ Yrs)|
| 4th Jul 2012
|No of Views : 334
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1178|
|Experience :- 12 - |
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- GAMA Management Consultancy
Position: Product Architect Location: Bangalore
• Responsible for the development and associated technology Products (for mortgage/other asset class servicing).
• Research, Conceptualize, Design and lead development of new features in the product.
• Must be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions. Strong problem solving capability.
• Design and develop enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE, XML and Database related technologies. Be able to lead the project development independently from technical perspective.
• Single-point of contact for technical delivery of assigned projects.
• Complete ownership of release from conception through deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes and technical details regarding functionality and configuration.
• Meaningful contribution to conceiving future technology and next generation products.
• Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive the code reviews within the team.
• Should be able to prioritize and execute tasks.
• Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis.
• Mentor junior engineers and be resource for all engineers in area of expertise.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging J2EE applications.
• Strong hands-on experience with multiple J2EE application/web servers (Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic) including configuration, deploying and debugging.
• Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture. Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues is a plus.
• Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
• Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with unknown requirements, deadline pressures etc.
• Must have experience in leading a team of experienced J2EE developers
• Prior product development experience is a plus
• Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in previous engagements
• Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a plus.
• Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environments
• Must have experience with Version Control systems preferably SVN
• Must be familiar with configuration management and build/release planning & management (ANT/Maven etc)
• Exposure to unit testing/UI automation will be a plus
• Mentoring of Junior Team members
• Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
• Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
• Masters / Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputed colleges (preferably NIT / IIT) with First class.
• Requires 12+ years commercial application development experience utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring, iBatis/Hibernate, WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) and Oracle (including SQL, Oracle functions, transactions, locks and triggers).
• Working knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic).
• Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
• Proven track record of successfully leading a team of experienced J2EE developers
• Working knowledge of the residential mortgage industry would be an added advantage.
Sent your CV to email@example.com
Key Skills :- J2EE (including Core Java , JSP/Servlet , JDBC , Struts , Spring , iBatis/Hibernate , WebServices , Design Patterns , XML technologies , UML) and Oracle (including SQL , Oracle functions , transactions , locks and triggers). ,