|Experience :- 2 - 3|
Location :- Gurgaon
Company :- Mount Talent consulting
Product Manager – Expo9 Ad Server
Exponential™ is a technology-enabled media services company that delivers innovative products and services to meet the demands of today’s digital advertisers. Through a variety of offerings, the Exponential® group of businesses enables online advertisers to reach their target audiences from around the globe to across town.
From premium publishers and CPM advertisers to performance marketing, lead generation and in-text solutions, Exponential® delivers results for online advertisers. Each of our businesses brings state of the art optimization technology, media services and years of experience in representing publishers and delivering highly successful campaigns for our advertising clients.
As the product manager for Exponential’s core ad serving platform, Expo9, you will have responsibilities for managing the full lifecycle of products related to ad serving. Expo9 is a powerful ad server that acts the primary interface for Exponential’s internal operations teams and as a portal for our external customers. As the product owner, your mission is to lay out a roadmap, manage a product backlog, define requirements for new features, manage multiple simultaneous projects, and be the central point of contact for business users. Successful candidates will have a keen understanding of the needs and priorities of Exponential’s global advertising business. Meeting these needs with well-designed and timely products is the essence of the job.
• Manage the backlog and product roadmap for the Expo9 platform.
• Projects manage the release cycle for Expo9, working closely with both business and engineering stakeholders to negotiate the scope and timing of releases.
• Deliver consistent solutions to the problems of business users through relevant and useful feature releases.
• Work with management and other key constituents to define a product strategy that is in-line with broader company goals.
• Provide full go-to-market support for new releases. This includes communications, documentation, training, and support.
• Act as the product expert for the organization. This includes representing the product to outside customers and partners, and being the point of contact within the company for any questions.
• Manage the support queue for all product issues and requests. This will require technical investigation of issues and deep analysis of network performance data.
Within the first 90 days of assuming this role, a candidate should have a full understanding of the Expo9 technology platform that powers Exponential’s advertising business. The candidate will have assumed day-to-day product management responsibilities. At this stage, they should feel comfortable working with front-line businesspeople to develop solutions, writing requirements for new product features, and working with engineers to plan and deliver software releases.
Because the Expo9 platform powers all of Exponential’s business, this role is key to delivering on our company’s goals. The person who fills this role will ensure that operational efficiency and continued growth are supported by the company’s core technologies.
• An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or a comparable technical field. An MBA or other graduate degree is a bonus.
• 2-5 years experience in a related role at high-technology company. Experience with online ad technology or prior experience as a developer is preferred.
• A background in data analysis and mathematics. Ideal candidates will have proficiency with spreadsheet applications and databases.
• Interpersonal and project management skills. Candidates should have a history of managing projects across large organizations.
• The ability to easily translate business needs into engineering specs and manage the product development process that turns these specs into solutions.
• Impeccable written and spoken English skills. The role requires communication across a global organization, where clarity and precision of language are paramount.
• The role will require the ability and willingness to undergo occasional international travel.
Interested can apply alongwith compensation details at email@example.com