|Home >> Finance Jobs >> |
|Project Manager - Quant Developer (8-14 yrs)|
| 24th Apr 2012
|No of Views : 461
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1025|
|Experience :- 8 - 14|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Recruise India Consulting
Our client is an US based world’s largest provider of financial services and investment resources that helps individual and institutions to meet their financial objectives.
Job title: Project Manager
Experience: 8-14 years
- The quantitative development SME will straddle between the quant analysts (in MMK) and quant developers (in both Bangalore and MMK) in support of fixed income analytics and portfolio risk modeling.
- The successful candidate will serve as the business analyst in the quant development group in Bangalore.
- He/she will work closely with the analysts and developers in MMK to keep current on the latest development and projects in the quant space.
- He/she will be responsible for documenting, verifying and communicating requirements, as well as be the business QA for the deliverables.
- He/she will work closely with the quant development management to prioritize and manage quant projects in Bangalore.
- The individual will also interface with other technology areas to ensure quality delivery.
- On-going and frequent communication – online and in-person visits – with the MMK team is expected.
- India quant development group is part of an extended team of the quant development team located in Merrimack, NH.
Roles and Responsibilities: The selected individual must meet the following criteria’s:
- Developer to provide complex business solutions, using latest software programming languages and tools, following development best practices.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems / projects with in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- The preferred background is either Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Physics, Engineering etc) from a top tier institution as well as system and programming experience in C, C++ or VB.
- Experience in fixed income quant analysis is a must.
- This position offers a great opportunity to dive deep into the fixed income and finance theories, and apply technical aptitude to delivering solutions.
- We are seeking an individual who is passionate about investments and the mind set to achieve quick and well thought-out approach to implement models and tools for improving investment performance.
- Knowledge of quantitative tools like MATLAB, R and S-Plus is a plus.
If interested please revert back with your updated CV to email@example.com
Key Skills :- ,