|Home >> Operations Jobs >> |
|Project Manager - Residential Projects (13-16 Yrs)|
| 26th Apr 2012
|No of Views : 375
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1033|
|Experience :- 13 - 16|
Location :- Andhra Pradesh - Other
Company :- OPTIONS INDIA
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and cater to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an Project Manager - Residential Projects position with the topmost private sector company in India. The position is to be based at Andhra Pradesh.
Our client is India's foremost Private Sector Cos. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio with strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
The infrastructure Division of the company is structured & intended for delivering high quality Greenfield and Brownfield infrastructure projects for it's various businesses . The objective is to enhance stakeholder’s value by constructing contemporary, sustainable & ‘best in class’ industrial, warehousing, commercial and residential facilities within the assigned cost and time in order to perpetuate high business yield and quality of life.
• Managing multiple projects with a total value in excess of Rs. 3,500 Cr (approx) at present.
Manpower : 100+ with head-office at Bangalore and projects at more than 14 locations across India
New Project Initiation
• Understand the user brief and cost estimate rationale for the project.
• Respond to user business queries and initiate process to identify & appoint consultants/architects.
• Collate user business requirements, prepare design brief, and support Divisional Manager (DM) to seek user business' ratification
• Assist DM to prepare final project proposal for CMC approval to seek approval for new projects
• Formulate the overall integrated master project plan and seek the 'detailed' plan from the vendors and allocate responsibilities among the project team members
• Integrate with the overall project schedule (Site Logistics, EHS Plan, package-wise procurement plan etc.) and estimate lead time for various activities
• Conduct kick-off meeting, oversee & guide the work of the PMC (where applicable)
Tendering & Contracting
• Refer prequalified vendor database in consultation with the purchase team, identify suitable vendors and float enquiries.
• Participate in vendor selection meetings and ratify considerations with the consultants. Question consultants on their assumptions and align brief with user business needs.
• Study the financial terms agreed upon and follow up for the approval documentations with finance in order to ensure high quality, suitable vendors are deployed for the project within budgeted cost.
Project Execution Monitoring
• Monitor project schedule (package-wise/ domain -wise)
• Identify possible resource constraints and initiate preventive measures, mobilize resources and take corrective action to resolve problems
• Study change requests received from consultants/contractors, if acceptable communicate rationale for the changes & seek the higher approvals in order to ensure project execution is within the budgeted cost, time, quality & EHS parameters
Vendor Performance Monitoring
• Periodically review and monitor vendor performance based on defined performance evaluation parameters
• Take decisions with respect to detention of the vendors on the basis of performance evaluation
• Take decisions with respect to rewarding and allocating additional volume to vendors in order to ensure high performance & cost effectiveness of chosen vendors
• Monitor cash flow plan per package track scheduled vendor payments and resolve escalated issues raised by vendor (if any)
• Review quarterly vendor payment reports
Project Budget Control
• Monitor project budget adherence periodically
• Seek approval from various stakeholders in case of scope changes & in-between design change
• Coordinate for information, justification and provide rationale for the changes
• Assess impact on time & cost of the project and share with relevant authorities
Commissioning & Handover
• Participate in the auditing of the works and oversee the commissioning process
• Inform user business and arrange for user business inspection
• Address queries and oversee that all changes are justified and documented
• Monitor for completeness and handover of statutory compliances and related documents/licenses to the user business in order to complete the commissioning & handover of the project to the user business
Essential: 13~16 years of hands on experience
Ideal candidate must have:
• At least 8~10 years experience in construction industry.
• Completed at least one significant project as a lead from start to end.
• Been through a complete lifecycle of a large scale housing development project especially construction management at site.
Handled single project worth Rs 100 Cr.
Location: Current location with be in Andhra Pradesh, subsequently at other sites across India.
________________________________________For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Andhra Pradesh
Kindly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Options India Group, New Delhi
Key Skills :- Construction ,