|Home >> Marketing Jobs >> |
|Promotions & Activations - FMCG (5-7 yrs)|
| 6th Dec 2011
|No of Views : 383
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 641|
|Experience :- 5 - 7|
Location :- Kolkata
Company :- Options India Group
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and cater to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager -Options India Group position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Kolkata.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Candidate Profile :
· MBA with about 5 -7 years experience in Sales Promotions, Activations, BTL Activities
· Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
· Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
· Manage ambiguity
· Excellent analytical abilities
Understanding the requirements of the brand, a person should be able to recommend the high quality activation (Direct to consumer) solutions. He should be able to draw meticulous plans which show high degree of depth and practical insights. The person should be a self mover and should be able to take challenges to turn around things in short duration. With focus on quality of work, one should be able to deliver the results. He should have practical work experience at operations level.
· Handling Consumer Marketing, Promotions & Merchandising for various trade Channels at an All India basis.
· Complete ownership of Conceptualizing, Planning, and driving implementation of consumer promotions, in-shop campaigns, to ensure higher share within the relevant categories within the given budgets.
· Development of appropriate merchandising plans, and inputs, in close coordination with the SBUs and field.
· Be the central resource for developing high quality solutions and merchandising collaterals for superior implementation within the channel.
· Play a pivotal role in continuous development of the channel structure, systems & processes to help improve company’s performance in the channel.
Salary : Best in the FMCG industry - Should be around Rs.14.0 Lpa
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to KOLKATA
Kindly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Lalit / Shreeja
Options India Group, New Delhi
Key Skills :- ,