|Experience :- 5 - 8|
Location :- Mumbai
Company :- Options India
Excellent Openings for QUALITY MANAGER position with the topmost Chemcials MNC in India for Mumbai
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager position with the topmost Chemcials MNC in India. The position is to be based at their Corporate Office in Mumbai.
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with a workforce of 92,000 employees. It operates with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries across six continents.
As one of the largest companies in the world, Our client operates in the automotive and industrial Chemicals and lubricant sectors and are market leaders in most segments they are present in. With strong brands, continuous innovation in everything they do, enduring relationships with all stakeholders and passionate and committed people, they have a market leadership position for almost a century in India.
Key Result Areas:
1. Work closely with Plant QC Managers for ensuring that correct formulations are translated in manufacturing.
2. Single Point Contact (SPC) for establishing and running process for formulation changes to be implemented in plants.
3. Conduct plant audits to ensure compliance to Global QA Manual.
4. Conduct the Plant formulation audits for India Plants
5. Ensure closing of post audit issues within specific time.
6. SPC for test method issues / standardization at plant level.
7. Conduct ILCP’s between QC labs.
8. Create opportunities for taking cost out of plant formulations.
9. Conduct regular network meetings with QC Managers and keep the network live with latest changes ( on specs, products and test methods)
10. Coordinate with Procurement team to envisage any changes in already existing base oils.
11. Work as Management representative for ISO 9001: 2008 & ISO 14001: 2004 certification program. This would include conducting awareness workshops for ISO TS 16949
12. Plan and Complete Internal Audits for ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001 : 2004
13. Lead the implementation of Operation Management System (OMS) for the Site, Conduct gap analysis and complete on identified priority actions.
Essential: The role holder should be a Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry/Chemical or Mechanical Engineering. Additionally, certification as a lead auditor would be desirable.
At least 5 to 7 years research experience in Lubricant Industry. Hands on experience in quality audit processes and certification would be preferred.
• In depth knowledge of Business / Industry, Product Formulation
• Working knowledge of plant processes
• Good understanding of audit procedures & systems
• Expert analytical and data interpretation skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Strong HSSE knowledge and bias for implementation of HSSE practices.
Salary : Best in Industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Mumbai
Kindly email to : NEERAJ@optionsindia.net
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Key Skills :- Hands on experience in quality audit processes and certification would be preferred. ,