|Home >> Marketing Jobs >> |
|Regional Sales Mgr - FMCG (10-15 yrs)|
| 27th Dec 2011
|No of Views : 329
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 680|
|Experience :- 10 - 15|
Location :- Delhi , Mumbai
Company :- Antal International
RSM (Regional Sales Managers) North and West - Delhi & Mumbai
Client: a Global leader in Paints & Coatings worldwide (a global FMCG company)
Note: Only for people from Top Paints Companies. Other than Paints or Ex Paints experience - no profile is preferred. Some Paints experience is must.
Critical requirement preferred: (Premier B Schools - IIMs, FMS, MDI, XLRI, SP Jain, Narsee Monjee, IMT, IIFT, Symbiosis, and etc)
Reporting To -
RSM reports to NSM
MBA from Top 15 B-schools in India
Experience - - For RSM – 10 – 15 years of experience in industries like Paints, FMCG, Food and Consumer Durables.
- Strong sales and distribution experiences in Paints/FMCG... with 10-15 yrs exp.. relevant paint exp would be prefered.
- Experience in handling tough markets, product lines, a large team
- Direct Reports: Regional Managers, Zonal Managers- Trade, Zonal Manager – Projects , Regional Operations Manager, Regional Trade Marketing
- Dotted Lines Reportees: Regional HR Manager, Regional Logistics Manager, Regional Commercial Manager , Trade Development Manager – Refinish
- Other vertical dotted line reportees : Regional Managers, ZMs in the region (one each Rural, Modern Trade, Professional)
The incumbent is required develop a comprehensive understanding of the channel landscape for the PAN India and in the regions and get town specific National, Regional & channel strategies developed and leverage the same for achieving the growth objectives consistently ahead of competition.
Translate business strategy into National & region specific strategy, build organizational capability, resource, integrate with other functions and lead and enable the regional team for delivering breakthrough growth.
Job Objective & Key Result Areas
Key Objectives/Principal Accountabilities
- Develop National & regional thrust areas, evolve a shared vision and lead the team for
- Delivery of business objectives within the allocated costs and budgets
- Responsible for development and execution of Zone level strategies and micro marketing plans for the delivery of aggressive Market Share Gains.
- Carry out capability assessment, identify gaps, develop a plan for building
- Organizational capability in the region and implement strong people processes.
- Implement sales, commercial and HR processes in the region to achieve higher employee engagement and productivity.
- Drive synergies between the various verticals and Customer Acquisition and deliver growth multipliers.
- Coordination with the HO Logistics and Supply Chain on depot operation and supplies
- Coordination with the Marketing Managers on Brands , demand generation and activation plans
- Coordination with the Commercial and Business Controller on all commercial Issues
- Coordination with the Business Human Resource Manager for all HR functionalities
Key Success Factors -
- Lead by Example: Successful managers set an example for integrity and responsibility to the people they lead – they walk the talk. They help their team with issues they face and confront problems. They also understand the importance of their role in the execution of company strategy
- Drive Commercial success: The incumbent should be driven to add value. They should develop new and improved ways for business success and measure their achievements in financial terms e.g. budgets, cost, EVA.
- Develop Your Team: The incumbent should drive growth and improvement through people development. They should regularly coach and develop team members and are ready to listen and advise. They should take responsibility as a leader to hire and develop talent not
Functional Competencies -
- Customer Focus: Should be customer centric and be capable of stimulating new market positions by understanding the underlying needs of customers and incorporating these insights into strategic business development.
- Strategic: Should be able to communicate a credible and convincing picture, commit to strategic pathways with conviction, pioneer through uncertainty by setting objectives that create the future while sustaining the current.
- Business Acumen: Knows how business works, is able to connect business to the functional role, and understands competition’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Strong Interpersonal Effectiveness: Creates a climate in which people are motivated to perform, empowers others, encourages direct and tough debate, seeks feedback from others
Suitable & Interested individuals pls reply with your cv at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills :- ,