|Experience :- 1 - 3|
Location :- Hyderabad
Company :- Centre for Analytical Finance (CAF), Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Job Title: Researcher in Finance
Organisation: Centre for Analytical Finance (CAF), Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Who should apply?
This job prepares you to pursue a PhD in economics/finance at a world – class institution following 2-3 years of research experience at ISB. Suitable for high-achievers who want to make their mark in academics and research following their PhD. Initial compensation for finance PhDs is very high given the dearth of well-trained researchers. Please apply only if this suits your career aspirations.
What should you have?
1. A strong interest in a research career.
2. A strong interest in finance.
3. Outstanding academic records in BA/BSc/BTech and Master’s levels from IITs, IIMs, ISIs, and DSE
4. Excellent analytical and computing skills.
5. Proficiency in languages like C++ and in packages such as SAS, STATA, Matlab is desirable
6. Knowledge of econometrics is desirable
7. 1-3 years of corporate experience is preferred
What can you expect?
We offer the highest salary for entry-level positions in academics in India. Besides, you will have generous allowances (such as for attending domestic and international conferences), best work facilities in India, and outstanding living conditions.
CAF has a perfect record in placing researchers at top PhD programs. CAF researchers have been admitted to top schools like Kellogg, NYU Stern, Michigan Ross, UCLA Anderson, London Business School and HKUST.
Please contact Divya Nair at caf'at'isb.edu. For further details visit:
Key Skills :- Research , Finance ,C++ ,SAS ,