|Home >> Finance Jobs >> |
|SAP FICO Functional analyst (4-5 Yrs)|
| 27th Aug 2012
|| Recruitment Team
|No of Views : 391
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1283|
|Experience :- 4 - 5|
Location :- Chennai
Company :- Angel and Genie
SAP FICO Functional analyst, 2 - 3 full project life cycle implementations and enhancements /continuous improvement projects,5 yrs in SAP FICO,Bangalore or Chennai
Designation: SAP FICO Functional analyst
Key Skills: 2 - 3 full project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects
Experience: 5 yrs in SAP FICO
Job Location :Bangalore or Chennai
Area of Specialization:SAP FICO
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Its is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Their technologies help make innovations like smart phones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world. They turn today’s innovations into the industries of tomorrow.
• Must have 5 - 6 years SAP experience minimum, including 2 - 3 full project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects.
• Must have ECC 6.0 experience.
• Hands-on application and configuration experience in New General Ledger / Controlling, including but not limited to: multi-currency experience, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, reconciliation ledger, substitutions / validations, profit center accounting, functional area usage, understanding of financial close and consolidations, and intercompany processing.
• Must have hands-on application and configuration experience in Accounts
Payable, including but not limited to: MIRO, ERS, consignment, intercompany procurement, and bank interfaces (outgoing and EBS).
• Hands-on application and configuration experience in Fixed Assets, including but not limited to: depreciation area configuration, depreciation keys, account determination, internal order settlement, US and regional requirements.
• Experience working in Human Resources module is a plus
• Working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Business Consolidations System (BCS) / BPC preferred.
• Integration experience with Materials Management and Sales & Distribution integration preferred.
• Must have experience writing complex functional specifications including interfaces and custom programs, working with technical programmers to analyze defects and propose solutions
• Must be highly analytical, team player, ability to learn quickly, can prioritize and multi-task
• Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables and understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal daily guidance
• Excellent English verbal and written skills are a must.
• Must show natural leadership skills.
Do Send your Profile in Word or PDF Format. Also will be good if you can
have a covering letter along with your resume explaining your Experience,
Strengths & any points which will help the client understand why you are
better suited for the role. This will help us process yourCV faster, as
most clients require profiles in Word of PDF format
Do send your profile with - Designation, Skillset, Yrs Of Experience &
location - mentioned in the subject line.
Below Details Required in the mail.
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Do mail your profile in Word format, with above details to
Do forward this requirement to any friends or references who may find it useful.
Thanks & Regard's
Key Skills :- SAP FICO - 2 - 3 full project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects ,