|Experience :- 12 - 15|
Location :- Chennai
Company :- Antal International
Antal International, Safety Officer - Foundry, 1/P, Chennai/India
The Company : A Client of Antal International
The Role :
Qualification : Any Engineering degree with a practical work experience in a factory or diploma in any branch of Engineering with 10 years of work exp. in a factory and a degree or diploma in Industrial safety recognised by state govt.
Experience : - 12-15 Years in an Engineering Industry, 5 years of Exposure to Continuous Process Industry. Candidates with exposure to Foundry preferred.
CTC : 10 Lacs – 15 Lacs,
Should have adequate knowledge of Statutory Compliances.
Industry: Automobile, Auto Ancillary, Auto Components, Foundry, Steel Mills, Chemical Industry.
Role & Responsibilities :
2) Statutory compliances.
3) ISO 14000 Prevention of personal injuries and maintaining a safe working environment.
5) To advise on safety aspects in all job studies and to carry out detailed job safety studies of selected jobs.
6) Enquiries of accidents and Injuries.
7) Corrective and Preventive actions on Accidents.
8) Should know Tamil and English Language.
The Person :
Should have good communication Skill
Should be a motivator
Email your Cv’s to email@example.com;
M R N Rao
Antal International Network
Tel : 044-42048515
Mob : +91 9790912061
Email : Mrao@antal.com
Web : www.antal.com
12A, Doshi Gardens, 2nd Floor, Arcot Rd, Vadapalani, Chennai - 600026,
Happy to Connect on linkedin Send me an invite on Mrao@antal.com
Skype : rao-antal
Key Skills :- Safety , Statutory Compliances , Safety Officer ,