|Experience :- 6 - 10|
Location :- Other
Company :- Antal International
Sales & Marketing Manager (Training Services Business) - Saudi Arabia (only for 6-10 yrs exp with B.Tech + MBA - into Sales in Training Business)
Client: a Multi-National Oil & Gas Leader, Headquartered in Muscat
Client Company is an Omani multinational holding company listed on the Muscat Securities Market with a primary focus on providing safe, efficient and quality services to the Oil & Gas industry.
Company has revenues in excess of US$ 1 billion (2009), employs over 11,000 employees, operates in over 16 countries and has an outstanding growth record in all economic cycles.
Company’s core businesses are structured in three principal groups:
Marine, Engineering, Contract Services into Oil & Gas domain.
· Education & Training
· Media Communications
Position Title: Sales & Marketing Manager (Training Services Business)
Reports to : COO Training Business
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Candidate should have the following qualification:
· B.Tech/ Engineering Degree(Mechanical/Electrical/Process Operations)
· Internationally recognized PG Degree in Marketing/ MBA.
Candidate should have the following experience:
· Hard-core sales professionals with engineering background and some exposure to training industry. Some Middle-east experience is preferable
· Min 6-10 years of activities related to Sales/Business development and Marketing (preferably in the Gulf Region) into Training Business.
· Experience in developing training business as profit centres
· Excellent commutation skills with good I.T skills & Fluent in written and spoken English
Role Objective/ Job Profile:
A “Training Business” organsiation in Dammam, Saudi Arabia requires a Sales & Marketing Manager who will be responsible for Sales & Marketing of the training business in Saudi. He must have the required knowledge and skills in:
· High Sales drive/ Business development and marketing skillswith demonstrable knowledge of the process (related to training services industry)
· Prepare, execute and achieve business plan independently
· Ensuring adequate systems and procedures are in place for continuous operational effectiveness and sustainable profitability
· Identifying client’s needs in training areaswith ability to generate ideas and solutions
· Strong client management and negotiation skills
· Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
· A positive attitude to dealing with people and a sound understanding of training business operations
· Effectively managing resources, optimising team spirit and productivity
· Reviewing performances and initiating appropriate solutions
CTC Barcket: Rs. 12 Lacs p.a. + Variable
Key Skills :- ,