|Home >> IT Jobs >> |
|Senior Software Architect (10+ Yrs)|
| 6th Jul 2012
|No of Views : 474
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1181|
|Experience :- 10 - |
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- GAMA Management Consultancy
Position: Senior Software Architect
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will be responsible for a hands-on software architect who is passionate about building enterprise class software products from the ground up. The Ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience architecting and bringing mission critical products to market. This opportunity is to take a lead role in engineering a suite of products that will form the core of technology portfolio. Must have strong experience building products using open source java based frameworks in an agile delivery environment. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
• Collaborate with the product, engineering and business teams to understand the requirements that will form the core foundation for all the future products.
• Be part of the technology team that designs and develops the foundation platform.
• Own the core system quality attributes relating to product architecture, such as performance, security, availability, reliability etc.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company products.
• Provide technical thought leadership.
• Advocate and evangelize best practices in design, modeling and coding across all the engineering teams.
• Mentor technical resources in product teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelors or Advanced degrees in either Computer Science or other disciplines of engineering from top Universities / Institutes in India or abroad
• 10+ years of total experience in design and engineering of mission critical software products.
• Extensive hands on experience in design and development of products using Java open source frameworks like, Spring, Hibernate, Drools etc.
• Extensive practical experience in the areas of BPM, distributed caching and web frameworks, cloud technologies, performance optimization, scalability etc.
• Strong knowledge of relational database and ORM technology.
Sent your CV to email@example.com
Thanks & Regards
Key Skills :- ,