|Experience :- 10 - 15|
Location :- Any Location
Company :- OPTIONS INDIA
Excellent openings as Service Manager-India (IT&S Global Operations & Infrastructure) for Fortune 500 MNC in Mumbai
We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Service Manager-India (IT&S Global Operations & Infrastructure) position with one of the topmost Fortune 500 MNC s in India
Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with a workforce of 92,000 employees. It operates with business activities and customers in more than 100 countries across six continents.
As one of the largest companies in the world, Our client operates in the automotive and industrial lubricant sectors and are market leaders in most segments they are present in. With strong brands, continuous innovation in everything they do, enduring relationships with all stakeholders and passionate and committed people, they have a market leadership position for almost a century in India.
________________________________________Candidate Profile :
• 10 – 15 Years experience in Information Technology with focus in the area of infrastructure delivery.
• Degree or relevant professional qualifications on Information Technology.
• Experience in Service Desk and Field Support delivery.
• Proven track record of customer responsiveness.
• Experience with Microsoft Front Office Applications and Microsoft Windows.
• Experience with managing and coaching support teams
• Demonstrated ability to manage time and work independently
• ITIL Foundation v3 certified
• Demonstrates willingness face challenging problems for resolution
• Experience in managing procurement for IT products and services
• Experience with managing budgets
• Experience with Application front-end support (e.g. JDE, SAP)
• Experience with the use of Remedy
• Experience or skills on Networking devices (e.g. IP Tel, Blackberry, Smartphone)
• Manage the outsourced service provider for IT&S services to International Locations.
• Manage procurement for IT&S local spend, in consultation with procurement teams as appropriate
• Performance analysis and budgeting
• Manage IT assets through the asset lifecycle
• Monitor and track incident tickets against agreed service levels, and deliver field support through desk side visits where required to resolve incidents in a safe manner by not endangering self or others
________________________________________For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate across locations
Kindly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Awaiting your response on the above.
With warm regards,
Options India, New Delhi
Key Skills :- ,