|Home >> IT Jobs >> |
|Sr. Agile Coach - IT (10-12 yrs)|
| 17th Mar 2012
|No of Views : 314
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 876|
|Experience :- 10 - 12|
Location :- Bangalore , Gurgaon
Company :- Mount Talent Consulting
Position - Sr. Agile Coach with more than 10 years of experience in Information Technology to play a leading role in our Agile Consulting group.
Location - Gurgaon / Bangalore
As an Agile coach you can help client to kick-start the Scrum process, coach it to success, and embed agile practices for full and lasting effect. Together with CLIENTS, determine how to best approach your implementation, depending on factors like organizational structure, culture, urgency and existing experience with Agile. Depending on the existing situation and culture of organization and needs, one can start bottom-up, top-down or with a combination; organisation can scale from a single training up to a full corporate adoption program.
Exp/ Skills -
1. B.E., B. Tech, MCA or higher degree
2. Excellent academic record in school and university
3. Minimum 10-12 years experience in information technology
4. Minimum 5-6 years’ experience using Agile/Scrum/XP methods
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Strong customer -facing presentation and facilitation skills. Working with stakeholders and development team
7. Experience with Agile Software Development projects is a must
8. Strong Experience using Agile Frameworks such as Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Agile unified Process (AUP), and Kanban
9. Experience in coaching or mentoring teams in Agile Practices
10. Well-versed in the Agile process and mindset
11. Help kick-start crucial supporting and technical processes, like continuous integration, build and deploy, agile testing and Test-Driven Design.
12. Management of Product, Release and Sprint Backlogs, and working with a Product Owner, etc.
13. Expertise needs to extend beyond knowledge, to demonstrated practical experience in the application of Agile Principles and Practices.
14. Experience as a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product owner
15. Familiar with Enterprise application development and application lifecycle management
16. Pleasant personality acceptable to developers and technical architects
17. Assisting Sales team on pre-sales
18. Able to communicate with senior management in the client facing assignments
19. Experience in developing course material, conference presentations, articles, papers and blogs
20. Willing to travel 80%.
21. Valid H1 visa for US and Australia for short assignments
Share profiles at email@example.com
Key Skills :- Agile , Agile Coach , Scrum , Scrum Master , CSM , Certified Scrum Master , CSPO , Certified Scrum Product Owner ,