|Home >> Consulting Jobs >> |
|Sr Analyst - Web Analytics - BFSI (2-7 yrs)|
| 9th Aug 2012
|No of Views : 297
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 1245|
|Experience :- 2 - 7|
Location :- Bangalore
Company :- Recruise India Consulting
Designation - Senior Analyst (Web Analytics)
Location - Bangalore, India
Client - Leading US based Financial services company.
Experience - 2-7 years
Qualification - Post graduates (MBA)(MSC)(MA-economics)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the analytics needs for account opening process
- Support the analytic needs of the business unit by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools such as Omniture and produce reports relating to outcomes.
- Track click through rates and other conversion metrics to present a story to the business for several changes / development on the website
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
- Help drive core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute plans for to drive improvements to the site experience.
- The analysts will focus Fidelity.com and Netbenefits.com websites and support decision making. He/She may also work with the website technology team to identify gaps and improve the data capture strategy. He/She can also help ensure that best practices in metrics and decision making are being exposed to the BU management and core website decision makers.
- Weekly, monthly reports (excel, BI tools, click stream analytics).
- Development of senior management dashboards.
- Identifying insights from the data and providing commentary
- Handling adhoc data and analysis requests on traffic and customer data
- Website behavior and customer experience deep dive analysis.
- Data consolidation and validation.
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations.
- Help in creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creative to identifying success metrics) and post test analysis.
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders.
Knowledge / Background / Experience:
- MBA / MA Economics
- At least 2 to three years of working with standard click stream analysis tools like Omniture.
- Experience in advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research would be an advantage.
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office suite with very strong Excel skills.
- Business analysis experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Understands relevant technology applications in his area specially clickstream tracking tools like Omniture
- Experience in using Tealeaf or other such tools for analysis preferred
- Using strong analytical skills provides insights as well as recommendations for changes and convinces key Company decision makers of business benefits of the proposed solutions.
- Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website.
- Understands the web ecosystems and best practices and apply this knowledge to work.
- Collaborate on creation of project plan and tasks for the team.
Please email your CV with current CTC, expected CTC & notice period details to email@example.com
Key Skills :- ,