|Experience :- 4 - 6|
Location :- Gurgaon
Company :- Recruise India Consulting
Client : A US based Premier research and analytics firm in India.
Level : Senior Level (designation and compensation will be assigned based on current compensation and designation )
Role: This will be an individual contributor role
Work Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 4-7 years
Key skills : market research, telecom industry, LAN, MAN , WAN, broadband ,Network services this apart from Excellent communication skills.
• Provide strategic GNV insight and analysis to a wide range of teams,driving activity and decision making .
• Maintain and develop key data sources including GNV T1600 data, competitor node data, BRC bandwidth usage and D&B US teledensity data
• Maintain a key set of strategic insight market overview slides and recommendations
• Maintain an up to date view of customer requirements and trends
• Understand in depth the key network services propositions developing to drive revenue amongst our target customers and ensure strategic recommendations are actionable and measurable
• Design statistical analyses to provide modelling support to meet business requirements
• Work with the rest of the strategic insight team on supplementary projects depending on availabilit
• Experience working in a strategic analysis capacity, which must be in a Global ICT environment
• Knowledge of the global network market
• Must have global ICT sales and/or marketing exposure, giving the role holder a good understanding of the commercial aspects of our business
• Strong understanding of customer needs and business drivers across GS focus customer set
• Strong business acumen, commercial skills and exposure to the sales cycle
• Strong analytical & communications skills, with the ability and confidence to present, defend and enhance lines of thought
• Able to ‘compute’ high volumes of complex data and product clear, evidence-based points of view that lead to actionable strategic recommendations
• Experience of working in both real and virtual teams
• Good general knowledge of markets, technology and business drivers, with a clear understanding of stakeholder requirements;
• Strategic, tactical and lateral thinking, with a proven track record of delivering strategic analysis in a highly sales orientated environment
• Excel and data manipulation skills
• Ability to generate strategic insight and analysis and present that in a compelling and actionable manner to colleagues of varying seniority
• Strong understanding of customer business issues and the opportunities it creates.
• Strong understanding of .strategy and how that manifests itself through our approach to winning profitable business
• Able to distil large amounts of qualitative & quantitative data into knowledge and recommendations.
• Must be a dynamic self-starter who can work with colleagues
CVs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details :-
Tenure with current organization:
Reason for job change:
Key Skills :- Strategic Insights , Network services , LAN , VAN , Telecom , Marketing , Security , ICT , UCC , contact Centres , Statistical Anlaysis ,