|Home >> IT Jobs >> |
|Technical Manager - Tech Ops (8-10 yrs)|
| 17th Mar 2012
|No of Views : 274
Comments : 0
|Job ID : 882|
|Experience :- 8 - 10|
Location :- Gurgaon
Company :- Mount Talent Consulting
Position Vacant (Designation) - Technical Manager – Technical Operations
· Ensuring the closure of cases within defined SLA.
· Review the documents prepared by the team.
· Act as SPOC for particular customers/products.
· Getting involved in onsite projects for Expansion/new implementation/CR.
· Creating the resource plan and ensure the availability of support persons on 24*7 basis.
· Co-ordinate with development team for escalated cases.
· Identify the areas of improvement and take pro-active approach for the same.
· Team Management
· KPI’s & SLA Adherence & Achievement
· No constraints for frequent travelling
· Track project milestones and deliverables
· Coach, mentor, motivate, appraise and supervise team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
Educational Qualification - BE/ B Tech/MCA
Skills Required -
· Customer Handling skills.
· Project Planning and execution
· Good Communication Skills
· RHEL OS knowledge
· shell/perl scripting
· Oracle database knowledge
· Working knowledge in Application Server likeTomcat
· Experience on Project planning tools like Microsoft Project and MS visio.
· Telecom network knowledge
· Dialogic Products knowledge
Desired Work Experience - Min: 8 Max: 10
Location of Posting - Gurgaon.
Skills/ Competencies - Functional/ Technical
Critical - Engineering degree / Support Function
Important - Knowledge of database like oracle / mysql, OS like Linux/ Exp in Telecom Domain
Desirable - Working Experience on Dialogic Products / Contarra
Send profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills :- ,