|Experience :- 3 - 5|
Location :- Mumbai
Company :- Teach For India
The Technology Manager is responsible for imparting a vision, driving implementation and ensuring smooth software operations for all technical systems within each vertical of Teach For India. S/he will be responsible for architecting and designing the business software requirements of Teach For India.
1. To help develop vision and goals for the Technology vertical at Teach For India, and work to synergize all parts of the organization with latest technical trends.
2. To drive architecture and design of software business systems across verticals – process flow documents, requirements, architecture definition, enlisting external vendors and maintaining vendor relationships to drive delivery.
3. To initiate, build and maintain relationships with all verticals with in Teach For India as well as external vendors to enable efficiencies.
4. Ensuring delivery through all stages of the software development life-cycle by working with vendors and creating the required software when required.
5. To manage and oversee website content, organizational intranet, database software, email servers and technical content for various verticals within Teach For India.
1. To provide support for Selection centers in the city for selection of highest quality of candidates for the Fellowship.
2. To support Fellows in enabling technical solutions for their classrooms
3. To volunteer in a classroom and support teaching activities at least once in a week.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills :- MS/MTech/ME/BS/BTech/BE or equivalent degree , SRS and RFP documentation , ERP , Microsoft Office Suite and Google Documents , ,